Last modified: October 15, 2019
- Introduction. Sozensys, LLC, a Missouri limited liability company d/b/a Props2 (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, access, or use the Props2 application (the “Application”); and
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this Application, in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this Application.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company applications or websites, including websites you may access through this Application.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
These other applications websites, or third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
- Children Under the Age of 13. The Application is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We collect information from and about users of our Application:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Application.
- Information You Provide to Us. When you download, register with, or use this Application, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, and telephone number (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your gender.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Application. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Application, using the Application, and posting material. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Application.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers).
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Application.
You may also provide information for publication or display on public areas of the Application (“User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. Please note that we do not collect or process any of your financial information which may be required in order to complete a transaction: such information will be directly collected and processed by our third-party service provider.
- Automatic Information Collection and Tracking. When you download, access, and use the Application, it may, by default, use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Application, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Application, including traffic data, location data, other information you allow us to receive through the device settings you select such as access to your location, camera, or photos, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Application.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, the device’s telephone number, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, applications and file names and types, and plugins.
- Device operations. Information about operations and behaviors performed on the device, such as whether a window is foregrounded or backgrounded, or mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
- Unique identifiers, device IDs, and other identifiers, such as from games, applications or accounts you use, and other identifiers unique to the Application.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not download the Application or delete it from your device. In addition, but only when you provide consent, the Application may use technology to automatically collect:
- Stored Information and Files. The Application also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- Location-related information. We use location-related information-such as your current location, where you live, the places you like to go, and the businesses and people you’re near-to provide to personalize and improve our Application, for you and others. Location-related information can be based on things like precise device location (if you’ve allowed us to collect it) and IP addresses.
- Device sensor information. The Application may access and collect information from several sensors built into your device, such as the camera, microphone, GPS, barometers, gyroscopes, and accelerometers.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, applications, or other online services (such as behavioral tracking).
- Third-Party Information Collection. When you use the Application or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include: Google Analytics, your mobile device manufacturer, and your mobile service provider. These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this app. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, applications, and other online services websites. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used.
- How We Use Your Information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Application and its contents, and other information, or services that you request from us and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by estimating our audience size and usage patterns, storing information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Application according to your individual interests, speeding up your searches, and recognizing you when you use the Application.
- Give you notices about your account.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing.
- Notify you when Application updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though the Application.
- Develop, test and improve our Application, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features.
- Help business participating on the Application, and understand the types of people who use their services and how people interact with their websites, applications, and services.
- Verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam and other bad experiences, maintain the integrity of our Application, and promote safety and security on and off the Application. For example, we may use the data for, or give the data to others to assist us in, investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, successors to our business, including but not limited to the surviving company in a merger or a purchaser of the Company or its assets, and the organizations that process data on our behalf.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Application End User License Agreement.
- To third-party service providers, as required to provide services to you.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the Application to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the Application may become inaccessible or may not function properly.
- Public Information. Public Information can be seen by anyone, on or off our Application, including those who don’t have an account. This includes your username; any information you share with a public audience; information in your public profile on the Application; and content you share on any other public forum, such as the webpages and applications of participating businesses (“Company Businesses”) and websites and applications of community service or nonprofit organizations participating with the Application (“Company Service Organizations”), and posts in which you or others have tagged participating businesses. You, other people using the Application, and we can provide access to or send public information to anyone on or off our Application, in search results, or through tools and APIs. Public information can also be seen, accessed, reshared, or downloaded through third-party services such as search engines, APIs, and offline media such as TV, and by applications, websites, and other services that integrate with our Application. You should consider what information you choose to share, because people who can see your activity on our Application can choose to share it with others on and off our Application, including people and businesses outside the audience you shared with. The following examples are for illustrative purposes only.
- If you share a post or send a message to specific friends or accounts, they can download, screenshot, or otherwise capture that content and share it on other platforms.
- If you comment on someone else’s post or react to their content, your comment or reaction is visible to anyone who can see the other person’s content, and that person can change the audience later.
- Users may use our Application to create and share content about you with the audience they choose.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information. You can review and change your account information by logging into the Application and visiting your account profile page. We may not be able to delete a portion of your account information without also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you delete your personal information, postings, comments, reviews, ratings, messages, or any other information you put into the Application or that the Application collected from you (your “User Content”) from the Application, copies of your User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Application users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Application, including User Content, is governed by our End User License Agreement.
- Data Security. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use commercially reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized access to all information you provide to us and that we collect from you. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Application, you are responsible for keeping your username and password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Application. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Application. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Application. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.